How much does the LaClaro Lighthouse product cost?
Lighthouse is a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering that is affordable for all ASCs and ASC Management Companies. Overall pricing depends on the module(s) selected:
- No set-up fee; minimal (and optional) contract loading fee (contract pricing is used in the payment audit portion of the workflow automation module; if you have
already loaded contracts into your billing system, that data will be imported and used for the audit, no additional work is required)
- Management Reporting ($249/mo):
This module includes the key performance indicator dashboard, trending reports, implant analysis, contract performance
reporting, as well as numerous other management and analytical reports. This module is
focused on management and their ability to quickly determine the status of the center,
the collectors, and the accounts receivable.
- Workflow Automation ($1 per claim/mo, max of $350/mo):
This module includes workflow management and productivity reporting and is intended to be used to standardize the collection process, add efficiency
around the day-to-day collection tasks, and provide automated payment auditing. It also makes the collector's job easier and more productive.
What training is required to use the LaClaro Lighthouse product?
- Because the LaClaro Lighthouse product is intuitive and easy to use, generally a one hour on-line training session is all that is needed.
But full support and additional training (if required) is included in the price.
- The LaClaro Lighthouse product is an overlay to your existing billing system, not a replacement. You continue to use your current system
as you always have, but the LaClaro Lighthouse product makes it easier and faster to access the critical information you need.
What product support services are provided?
- The LaClaro Lighthouse product is fully supported at no additional charge. Need a report or export that is not currently offered?
Usually these customizations are also available at no additional charge, just ask your support agent for help.
How does using LaClaro Lighthouse save users so much time?
- The LaClaro Lighthouse product extracts data from your existing billing system and allows you to perform analysis simply - Find the answers
to your questions with simple mouse clicks and leave the IT professionals out of it.
- Your collectors can spend more time touching claims that need attention rather than sifting through data or paperwork to piece together their accounts.
- Managers can easily review collector's progress to instantly see when accounts fall behind so that additional help can be provided before accounts have to be written off.
How does the LaClaro Lighthouse product work?
- The LaClaro Lighthouse product is an overlay to your existing billing system. An automated data transfer process takes place using
a secure server. Contact us for detailed information on the LaClaro Lighthouse data transfer.
How do I access reports?
- All reports are deliverd over a secure SSL internet connection. Internet Explorer is our officially supported browser, but Mozilla
Firefox and Google Chrome are also fully functional.
What if I need to add or change users?
- Your subscription includes one administrator-level account. The LaClaro Lighthouse administrator is authorized to add, change, or
delete users and update their permission levels. There is no additional charge for additional users.
"Lighthouse offers a collection of data mining tools. Excellent user-friendly software which has greatly improved our business office ops.
Cost efficient. Highly recommended."
Melodie Garrobo, Administrator